Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lapis Luzil and Crystal Quartz pendulum






I made this necklace as a protection amulet, originally, but I am noticing that it amplifies my powers when I put it on. So I think it is more of an amplifier than a protector.  It is also a heavy necklace. It's something I probably wanna wear for really strong high magics when I get that far, or for when I wanna put some extra oomph in my basic spells. I have a third lapiz luzil stone that I will use for recreational use as well. From what I gather though, these Lapis Luzile stones, are really powerful stones, and in ancient Egyptians, they are the power of the Egyptian gods. They have strong healing and protection abilities as well as used for increased psychic awareness. They are magically stronger than amethysts I think from the way they feel to me. And I think since their stronger ability is amplified pychichism, and since quartz crystals also naturally amplify the magic in other stones, it only makes sense why this necklace is more of an amplifier than a protector. I have other magical necklaces that help protect me so in a sense it really isn't needed. I like creating magickal jewelry like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment