Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ancient Christian Books

There is a collection of ancient books that were found in a cave in Jordan. These weren't discovered recently, but there is debate about if these are authentic or not. Personally I want them to translate it so it can be published in a book and so I can read them. I love learning about the history of Christianity because of how pagan Christians really are but don't really realize it or know it. Meditating on the word as well as praying to God is magick. Or the fact that Christian Holidays were stolen from the Pagan Celts as well as many ideas in Christianity were stolen from them as well. It doesn't make sense they use magick just as much as pagans do sometimes, and yet they condemn magick. How twisted and hypocritical is that? I find it entertaining and cute.

Anyway, as for the ancient metal tablets that were found. I am betting they are authentic and real, and will give historians and the world more information on Christian history. So maybe I can do research and prove some of  the weird theories I have about Christian theology. I should of gone to college for philosophy and religion and history. I totally could have made it to grad school. Who knows maybe I can still do research and get published on doing this stuff even though I'm not traditionally trained for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment