Sunday, December 11, 2011

Full moon eclipse

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/328/4/b/Selene___moon_goddess_by_dreamsofkate.png

Ok so last night was the full moon, and it was a lunar eclipse. I decided to do a moon ritual, turning water into moon/eclipse powered water. I live in a cold environment so there is two ways this can be done. First if you are in a warmer climate, you can put water out in a wooden or ceramic bowl and let it charge overnight in the moon light.

Or the 2nd way that I have found to be just as effective is invoking the goddess, holding it up to the moon and asking her "Bless this water for me please with your power charge it with moon/eclipse power" If she is properly invoked you will feel her power channeling through your body and into the water. I made 4 bottles of this moon water this way and I can feel the power that is in these bottles of moon/eclipse water.

I called the 4 elements to protect and watch over the ritual, I prayed to the moon goddess to thank her for the light she brings every month. I thanked her for her contributions to nature. I asked if I could invoke her and she said yes and so I invoked the moon goddess and then said a simple moon magic spell over a crystal that I wanted to empower, then made the water. When I was done, I thanked her for the moon water and charging my crystal.

Then when I went to sleep I had a dream last night I was talking to the moon goddess. I don't remember what was said but all I know is I saw a goddess like figure with white silvery light that felt like the moons energies. She was talking to me and I to her about something. Like I said, I don't really remember what was all said, I just remember seeing her and hearing her voice. It was an interesting night I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment