Thursday, June 2, 2011

My new alter



So my brother has finally moved out. I had my boyfriend and one of my best friends come over and help me clean my room. There is still stuff to do but for the most part I got my alter set up and this is what it looks like. One of my spirit guides is a bear so I used a fleace bear material and then I put my rabbit pelts I got from a trading post up north while visiting a Native American museum  in my youth. I can't wait to make use of it. It has been weeks since I have done any cleansing or any meditating. I have been working overnights and mostly have been sleeping and working only. I think I am going to do that before I go to bed tonight because I think It really needs to be done. I haven't really been doing any magick all last month since I started overnights but I hope to change that. I feel it is much needed.

Also The concept of prayer I only thought was just a christian thing but I recently found out prayer and daily dedications/meditations are from all religions and not just christainity. My issue is, choosing which god or godess to pray to. I think it should be mother earth. Anyway I am  going to get started on that. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment